Beaumont Healthcare Complex Care Service recognise the need for individualised care, support to each person. The effects of a brain injury vary enormously from person to person, every brain injury is different.
We can provide care with the knowledge and experience required in:
- Acquired/Traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
- Working in collaboration with the wider multidisciplinary team to support maximum rehabilitation goals
- Medication administration and ongoing management
- Continence management to include the changing and ongoing care of indwelling catheters, intermittent catherization and bowel management systems
- Work closely with you in partnership to enable you to live a purposeful and meaningful life
Our service is transparent to clients, families, commissioners and case managers. We fully embrace the use of information technology using the PASS system to allow appropriate parties to have access to real time care delivery information.