Beaumont Healthcare has been providing first-class, personal care services since 1997. Our managers alone hold a combined length of service with Beaumont of over 70 years and many have been with the company since it was established.
We now employ more than 200 members of staff including managers, Registered Nurses, administrators, coordinators and care workers.
Beaumont specialises in providing a variety of care solutions, tailored especially to suit our individual clients.
As well as providing first-class client-centric care services we offer rewarding and aspirational careers within the care industry.
We offer excellent career prospects and progression within the company. Take a look at our careers page for more information on the rewarding opportunities we offer for careers in care.
Why we exist
Our Values, vision and aims:
- To give our clients choice and independence Beaumont Healthcare endeavour to provide personal care assistance and support in ways which have positive outcomes for our clients and their families.
- To ensure that Beaumont Healthcare remains of the highest quality. We examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and high standards Beaumont Healthcare welcomes feedback from our clients, their relatives, friends, and employees.
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of our clients. Beaumont Healthcare aims to provide for each client, a safe package of care that contributes to his or her overall personal and healthcare needs and preferences. Beaumont Healthcare will work closely with other services and other professionals to assist and support towards maximising each client’s independence and, to ensure as fully as possible, the client’s maximum participation in the community.
- To meet assessed outcome-based needs. Before Beaumont Healthcare provides services, we ensure that any prospective client’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. Beaumont Healthcare aims to ensure that the care we provide meets the assessed outcome-based needs of each client, that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary, and that the care, assistance and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing outcome-based needs or requirements.
- To give our clients confidence.
- Provide unique solutions for unique situations.
- Offering support that truly reflects your needs and values.
- Consistency, ensuring the staff we provide are a good match to you and your family.
- We support our team as we will you with empathy and integrity.
Each programme of support is designed at the start by you and we facilitate it. We will share our experience to ensure expectations are met.
Your support, your team, your choice.